(as of Jul 14,2021 10:42:52 UTC – Details)
75 tasty ways to get the most out of your Ninja® Foodi™—the official companion cookbook!
Welcome to the wonderful world of cooking with the Ninja® Foodi™, which combines the speed of a pressure cooker with the quick-crisping action of an air fryer. With the official Ninja® Foodi™ Complete Cookbook for Beginners, you can maximize your all-in-one appliance by whipping up lots of fast, flavorful recipes.
From Fish and Chips to Barbecue Baby Back Ribs, this comprehensive cookbook includes everything you need to get started serving up delicious, nutritious dishes in minutes. No matter what you’re in the mood for, the Ninja® Foodi™ Complete Cookbook for Beginners has what you’re craving!
The Ninja® Foodi™ Complete Cookbook for Beginners includes:
- Fast, easy recipes—Discover how to make crowd-pleasing options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as appetizers, bread, and desserts.
- Quick-start guidance—Master all the fantastic features of your Ninja® Foodi™ so you can learn how to pressure cook, air fry, TenderCrisp™, dehydrate, and more.
- Essential extras—Get expert tips for chefs of all skill levels that will get you up-and-crisping in a flash.
Put mouthwatering meals on your table in no time with the official Ninja® Foodi™ Complete Cookbook for Beginners.
From the Publisher
Sample recipe: Pork Teriyaki With Rice
Serves 4 // Dairy-Free // Nut-Free // 360 Meal // Prep Time: 10 Minutes // Cook Time: Less Than 30 Minutes
I often buy pork tenderloin without any plan for how to cook it, but recently I wanted to turn it into this takeout-inspired meal. The recipe uses just a few simple ingredients you should have in the pantry. Use a store-bought teriyaki sauce or make your own. Either way, in less than 30 minutes, you will have a dinner on the table that the whole family will love.
1. Put the rice and water in the pot and stir to combine. Assemble the Pressure Lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the Seal position. Select Pressure and set to High. Set the time to 2 minutes, then select Start/Stop to begin.
2. Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, toss the broccoli with the olive oil. Season with the salt and black pepper. In a medium mixing bowl, toss the pork with the teriyaki sauce until well coated.
3. When pressure cooking the rice is complete, release the pressure by moving the release valve to the Vent position. Remove the lid when the pressure has finished releasing.
4. Place the Reversible Rack inside the pot over the rice, making sure the rack is in the higher position. Spray the rack with cooking spray. Place the pork pieces on the rack. Arrange the broccoli around the pork.
5. Close the Crisping Lid. Select Broil and set the time to 12 minutes. Press Start/Stop to begin.
6. After cooking is complete, check for your desired crispiness and remove the rack from the pot. Serve the pork and broccoli over the rice, garnished with sesame seeds.
Per serving: Calories: 466; Total fat: 9g; Saturated fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 82mg; Sodium: 3023mg; Carbohydrates: 58g; Fiber: 5g; Protein: 38g
1 cup long-grain white rice
1 cup water
1 head broccoli, trimmed into florets
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
¼ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup teriyaki sauce