It’s no secret that Sea of Thieves has quietly grown in reputation because the arrival of ‘A Pirate’s Life enlargement. While nice for developer Uncommon, the added variety of people taking part in the sport noticed extra bugs and potential gameplay points come up.
Happily, Uncommon didn’t waste an excessive amount of time releasing a brand new replace for the sport, providing up bug fixes and gameplay enhancements that might appease the disgruntled players.
On this article, we’ll be wanting on the newest Sea Of Thieves replace (2.2.1) to see how what adjustments have been applied and the way they’ll have an effect on your gaming expertise.
Within the wake of report numbers of pirates taking to the seas, Inventive Director @ChappersChapman presents a heartfelt thanks on behalf of the staff for our group’s response to Sea of Thieves: A Pirate’s Life. Cheers! https://t.co/XKPjJZy7kY pic.twitter.com/NZhtKFC2hf
— Sea of Thieves (@SeaOfThieves) August 17, 2021
Sea Of Thieves Replace 2.2.1 Patch Notes
We’re now properly into the second half of Sea Of Thieves Season three, and Uncommon determined now was an excellent time to launch a heft replace for a few of the recreation’s bugs.
Alongside the newest Non-public Emporium replace, gamers can anticipate a brand new occasion to floor earlier than the top of the season too. This can supply up its personal distinctive set of rewards, so be sure you maintain your eyes peeled.
That being mentioned, under are a few of the recreation’s major enhancements – taken from the official Sea Of Thieves Launch Notes:
Hit Registration on Shifting Ships
- Enhancements have been made to how bullets are affected by the rate of a transferring ship, offering a small enchancment to ranged weapons fired from transferring ships.
Sea of Thieves: A Pirate’s Life Tall Story Enhancements
- Throughout ‘The Sunken Pearl’ and ‘Darkish Brethren’ Tall Tales, when a crew engages with an encounter and the room is locked, different crews approaching the encounter room will now discover a notification on the locked door indicating that the room is at the moment in use by one other crew.
Island Enemy Encounters
- When encountering emergent threats whereas exploring islands, crews are actually much less prone to encounter Ocean Crawlers and Phantoms.
- When attacked by Ocean Crawlers whereas exploring islands, the variety of enemies that assault in a wave has been considerably lowered.
- When dealing with a crew of Ocean Crawlers, crews will usually discover they’ve extra time to sort out these difficult new foes earlier than encountering further threats.
- After crews full a Bounty Quest on a named island, there may be now an extended delay earlier than they might discover themselves attacked by emergent threats.
- When gamers defeat a Phantom, there may be now an opportunity that they are going to drop Gold Pouches which may be collected to award gold to your crew instantly.
Deep Sea Enemy Encounters
- When gamers swim into deep water, the time span earlier than a Siren encounter has been broadened, and their presence ought to be felt much less strongly than earlier than.
- Crews swimming in deep water will now be attacked much less continuously by sharks and Sirens collectively in a wave.
Trident of Darkish Tides Balancing
- When gamers wield the Trident of Darkish Tides, Megalodons and emergent Krakens now take lowered harm from the Trident’s assaults.
- The Rowboat’s again seat now reveals each ‘Sit in Seat’ and ‘Open Storage’ choices collectively.
- To sit down in a Rowboat’s passenger seats, gamers can be prompted by ‘Maintain to Sit’ as a substitute of ‘Press to Sit’. Controlling the oars stays unchanged and remains to be ‘Press to Sit’.
- Ships at Golden Sands, Sanctuary and Historical Spire Outposts ought to now spawn nearer to the dock, that means gamers ought to not have to swim to achieve their ship.
Historical Coin Pockets
- When incomes Historical Cash, gamers will now see the variety of cash earned tick up within the notification space alongside any gold and Doubloons earned.
Just like the latest Dota 2 replace, the Sea Of Thieves replace can be pretty hefty. To maintain this text as quick as doable, we advocate going to the official Sea Of Thieves launch notes to learn all the newest beauty adjustments, accessibility adjustments, basic updates, and glued points – of which there are a couple of.
How massive Is The Sea Of Thieves Replace?
Like most massive updates, the Sea Of Thieves 2.2.1 replace is fairly sizeable. Under are the replace sizes for numerous platform:
- Xbox Sequence X: 9.74 GB
- Xbox Sequence S: 6.53 GB
- Xbox One X: 9.74 GB
- Xbox One: 6.53 GB
- Home windows 10: 9.67 GB
- Steam: 8.7 GB
So, there you may have it, the whole lot we now have on the newest Sea Of Thieves replace 2.2.1. The most recent patch will supply up an improved high quality of life, alongside a number of adjustments to handle complained about issues concerning enemy spawn charges.
You probably have any questionst concerning the Sea Of Thieves 2.2.1 replace, be at liberty to drop us a remark within the part under.