|This web site incorporates affiliate hyperlinks to services. We could obtain a fee for purchases made by these hyperlinks.|
Guarantees made, guarantees saved. Canon has launched firmware v22.214.171.124 for the Canon Cinema EOS C500 Mark III. This can be a main firmware replace that provides plenty of new options and performance.
Firmware Model 126.96.36.199 incorporates the next repair and enhancements:
- Provides [XC Protocol].
- Provides Anamorphic decision choices of 4192×3140(4:3)and 3768×3140(6:5)when Sensor Mode is Full Body, when RAW format is chosen.
- Provides [1.8x] to the Anamorphic De-squeeze setting.
Add 2048×1080/1920×1080 choice to the 12G-SDI output when recording decision is 4K or 5.9K RAW
- Provides MON.OUT and HDMI Simultaneous output choice. (1920×1080p/i)
- Provides Look File operate(3D LUT file .dice)
- Provides ITU-R.BT.709 standard-compliant Gamma [BT.709 Standard / BT.709] the to the Customized Image.
- Provides Energy Saving Mode. (by limiting some capabilities)
- Provides [2x] choice to the Magnification.
- Provides [Mask 100%] to the [Aspect Marker].
- Enchancment in retaining recording settings when switching sensor modes.
- Clips can now be performed by working the joystick.
- Provides Ukrainian language to the Language.